Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Going Crackers!

If you have some of the $3.00 off 3 Nabisco cracker and cookie coupons that expire on the 27th, you might want to check out your local Hy-Vee store.  I've heard that some couponers are using these coupons on the tiny "cups" of cookies that some stores sell, but for a full-size bargain buy, Ritz and Nabisco crackers are on sale this week for $1.68.  Now, $1.68 is a great price. The Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps I love so much are normally well over $3 at our local Fareway. Combine the sale price with those $3 coupons, however, and you will be paying just 68-cents a box! I had 8 of the coupons remaining in my coupon binder, so picked up 24 boxes of assorted crackers.  Most of them are now stored on shelves on my back porch. I don't want to make those Ritz Bits too easily accesible to the children or they'll be gone in 24 hours!

Total cost before coupons: $40.32, after coupons, $16.32.


No comments:

Post a Comment