Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner!

There is a manufacturer coupon good for $4 off any Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner starter sets that expires on February 18th. I had a couple in my binder a couple of weeks ago when I visited the Cedar Rapids Hy-Vee store, when I noticed a freestanding display of One Step starter kits priced at $3.89. Ker-ching! Ker-ching! The FREE radar went off in my head and I added two to my cart. The coupon scanned with no problem, taking off exactly $3.89 for each box. I didn't expect there would be any kits left yesterday when I visited the store again, but I'd gotten four more coupons in the meantime. The display did, indeed, have a sizeable dent in it, but there were still kits left, so I added four to my cart, and again, there was no problem with the coupons scanning at the checkout, despite the fact the coupon made them free. The register "read" the coupon and allowed it to scan for $3.89, meaning no "overage" but free kits nonetheless. If you've got any of the $4 coupons, you might want to check your Hy-Vee stores for the same display.

No comments:

Post a Comment