Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Free Prize Inside...my couponing workshops

It all started innocently enough, in 1969, when the Cheerios company advertised a Super Ball on the back of their box; a ball they would send, totally free, in exchange for boxtops.  I was ten years old, and the word "Free" caught my eye then, just as it does now. I suppose that is one reason why I am addicted to couponing; the possibility of getting something free is just too much to resist. Now, I am using those free, and nearly free products as door prizes in my couponing workshops.  I am having so much fun with these workshops, givng away a prize is just my way of adding some fun for the participants.  The person who guesses the closest to the actual price I paid for these baskets full of products wins the basket at the end of the evening.

Now, of course, the price of the basket is also included, so if you are reading this blog posting right now and plan on attending one of my future workshops, keep in mind that I don't get the baskets free and not all the products were free, either. But if you read my blog regularly, you might have a better idea of the actual cost~

Here is the basket I will be giving away at Thursday's coupon workshop at NICC in Dubuque.  Do some of these products look familiar?  Retail value is well over $50. What do you think I paid?

No comments:

Post a Comment